A Case of Fire Safety in the Philippines
If you’re a fan of the television series 24, you could have heard of the Smok podsmall.com Novo 2. The show is about a group of Russian terrorists which were given a present of a powerful semi-automatic rifle. The group was given instructions on how best to make the gun work. Well, in this case the group had to place it to good use! Here is what happened.
One thing that happened was when a waiter asked them because of their money. They all except one group member had no money, so he asked him if he could go and obtain some cash for them. The group laughed at him and told him that they would have their money taken care of later. Then a loud noise was heard and smoke began to fill the air.
A guard saw the smoke and quickly came up with security guards. One of the guards used his capacity to switch off the Smok Novo 2 machine and called in the rest of the team. He activated the self-defense system and the group could see that there was smoke all over the place. One at a time they tried to open the doors but to no avail.
Then one of the terrorists ran towards them. He opened the Smok Novo 2 machine and began shooting. The other terrorists tried to shoot him as well but to no avail. The other of the guards took aim at the terrorist who had fired the Smok Novo 2 machine. The terrorist who had been hit in the leg by one of the bullets passed away and others ran away.
One of the security guards took one of the bodies and dragged him to a waiting ambulance. The ambulance took off without further delay. The ambulance arrived at the hospital within a few minutes. The doctors and the nurses examined the person and determined that he had no bullet wounds. His wounds were superficial.
Following a thorough checkup, it was discovered that the man had died due to smoke inhalation. It was discovered that he had lit a cigarette and had been playing with fire. Apparently, he previously set his Smok Novo 2 machine burning. There were no major injuries to his body. However the fire got control of him and the police were alerted.
The CCTV cameras captured the complete incident on tape. The complete team and the security guard who been in the area during the explosion saw the complete incident. It was an excellent lesson for the guards to always be on their toes and incredibly careful when handling suspicious individuals or inflammable materials. This is also true in the event of Smok Novo 2 as you has to ensure that there are no flammable material nearby to avoid mishaps like this.
The CCTV images show a person, who had a long beard and was in his early twenties, putting the Smok Novo 2 machine on fire. The man who was achieving this had no previous experience with welding. One security guard was standing in front of the machine and warned another one not to touch the equipment. The man did so and the guard immediately called the fire department. The team arrived at the scene a short while after and removed the machine.
The person who was simply welding on the Smok Novo 2 had tried to escape but eventually finished up falling from the burning machine. One of the firemen who arrived was able to grab the person and transfer him to the trunk of an ambulance. The ambulance attained the scene just with time to attend to the person. The fire department arrived a few minutes after and took the man set for emergency care. An ambulance was called and the fire department left while the firemen dealt with the fire at the Smok Novo plant.
A search of the entire plant was done by the fire department and also the police. They found no signs of any fire and all of the employees and machines were accounted for. One of many managers of the plant was questioned by the police and his testimony was also cross checked by the fire department. The investigator who looked at the video tapes deducted that the reason for the fire was due to negligence and lack of focus on safety.
The manager of the plant was charged with 3 counts of negligence and something count of dangerous working conditions. He faces a maximum fine of 1 million dollars and could face jail time if convicted. There are more charges pending against him aswell. It is unknown if he has already taken a plea bargain. Around this writing, you may still find no other employees in the plant currently facing serious costs for negligence or fire hazards.